01 Mar 2013
01 Mar 2013
First Results from HOTSPOT: The Snake River Plain Scientific Drilling Project, Idaho, U.S.A.
J. W. Shervais et al.
Total article views: 2,023 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2013)
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Wellbore and groundwater temperature distribution eastern Snake River Plain, Idaho: Implications for groundwater flow and geothermal potential T. McLing et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2016.04.006
- Downward remagnetization of a ∼74-m-thick zone in lake sediments from palaeo-Lake Idaho (NW United States)—Locating the Gauss/Matuyama geomagnetic boundary within a dual-polarity zone F. Allstädt et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa165
- Mid-Miocene record of large-scale Snake River–type explosive volcanism and associated subsidence on the Yellowstone hotspot track: The Cassia Formation of Idaho, USA T. Knott et al. 10.1130/B31324.1
- Effect of an 860-m thick, cold, freshwater aquifer on geothermal potential along the axis of the eastern Snake River Plain, Idaho T. Lachmar et al. 10.1186/s40517-017-0086-8
- Cluster analysis as a tool for evaluating the exploration potential of Known Geothermal Resource Areas C. Lindsey et al. 10.1016/j.geothermics.2017.12.009
- Rheomorphic ignimbrites of the Rogerson Formation, central Snake River plain, USA: record of mid-Miocene rhyolitic explosive eruptions and associated crustal subsidence along the Yellowstone hotspot track T. Knott et al. 10.1007/s00445-016-1003-x
- Geology and in situ stress of the MH-2 borehole, Idaho, USA: Insights into western Snake River Plain structure from geothermal exploration drilling J. Kessler et al. 10.1130/L609.1
- Evaluation of the geothermal potential of the western Snake River Plain based on a deep corehole on the Mountain Home AFB near Mountain Home, Idaho T. Lachmar et al. 10.1186/s40517-019-0142-7
- Caldera Life-Cycles of the Yellowstone Hotspot Track: Death and Rebirth of the Heise Caldera M. Jean et al. 10.1093/petrology/egy074
- Evidence for Cyclical Fractional Crystallization, Recharge, and Assimilation in Basalts of the Kimama Drill Core, Central Snake River Plain, Idaho: 5.5-Million-Years of Petrogenesis in a Mid-crustal Sill Complex K. Potter et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00010
- Editorial: Volumes, Timescales, and Frequency of Magmatic Processes in the Earth's Lithosphere M. Pistone et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00118
- Yellowstone hotspot–continental lithosphere interaction M. Jean et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2013.12.012
- Late Pliocene to early Pleistocene climate dynamics in western North America based on a new pollen record from paleo-Lake Idaho F. Allstädt et al. 10.1007/s12549-020-00460-1
- Compositional heterogeneity of the 3.4 km3 Blue Dragon flow, Craters of the Moon Volcanic Field, Idaho J. Chadwick et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2019.106690
- Drilling to investigate processes in active tectonics and magmatism J. Shervais et al. 10.5194/sd-18-19-2014
Latest update: 15 May 2022