30 Nov 2017
Technical development | 30 Nov 2017
Design and deployment of autoclave pressure vessels for the portable deep-sea drill rig MeBo (Meeresboden-Bohrgerät)
Thomas Pape et al.
Total article views: 2,286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,921 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,917 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Collection sediment from Mariana Trench with a novel pressure-retaining sampler H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2022.103740
- Multiscale characterisation of chimneys/pipes: Fluid escape structures within sedimentary basins A. Robinson et al. 10.1016/j.ijggc.2020.103245
- Comprehensive Review on Exploration and Drilling Techniques for Natural Gas Hydrate Reservoirs C. Sahu et al. 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.0c02202
- Formation pathways of light hydrocarbons in deep sediments of the Danube deep-sea fan, Western Black Sea T. Pape et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104627
- Ancient DNA from marine sediments: Precautions and considerations for seafloor coring, sample handling and data generation L. Armbrecht et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102887
- Origin and Transformation of Light Hydrocarbons Ascending at an Active Pockmark on Vestnesa Ridge, Arctic Ocean T. Pape et al. 10.1029/2018JB016679
Latest update: 22 May 2022