30 Nov 2017
Science report | 30 Nov 2017
Drilling into an active mofette: pilot-hole study of the impact of CO2-rich mantle-derived fluids on the geo–bio interaction in the western Eger Rift (Czech Republic)
Robert Bussert et al.
Total article views: 2,861 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,067 with geography defined and 224 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Regional two-dimensional magnetotelluric profile in West Bohemia/Vogtland reveals deep conductive channel into the earthquake swarm region G. Muñoz et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2018.01.012
- Insight Into Hartoušov Mofette, Czech Republic: Tales by the Fluids K. Daskalopoulou et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.615766
- 3-D fluid channel location from noise tremors using matched field processing J. Umlauft & M. Korn 10.1093/gji/ggz385
- Nonvolcanic Carbon Dioxide Emission at Continental Rifts: The Bublak Mofette Area, Western Eger Rift, Czech Republic H. Kämpf et al. 10.1155/2019/4852706
- Microbial Signatures in Deep CO2-Saturated Miocene Sediments of the Active Hartoušov Mofette System (NW Czech Republic) Q. Liu et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2020.543260
- Copper Mobilization and Immobilization along an Organic Matter and Redox Gradient—Insights from a Mofette Site J. Mehlhorn et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b02668
- Rayleigh-wave multicomponent crosscorrelation-based source strength distribution inversions. Part 2: a workflow for field seismic data Z. Xu et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa284
- Microbiological and Geochemical Survey of CO2-Dominated Mofette and Mineral Waters of the Cheb Basin, Czech Republic P. Krauze et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2017.02446
- Monitoring crustal CO<sub>2</sub> flow: methods and their applications to the mofettes in West Bohemia T. Fischer et al. 10.5194/se-11-983-2020
- Influence of CO2 Degassing on the Microbial Community in a Dry Mofette Field in Hartoušov, Czech Republic (Western Eger Rift) Q. Liu et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2018.02787
- Spatial distribution of metal(loid) depletion and accumulation zones around a natural carbon dioxide degassing site J. Mehlhorn et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2019.01.010
- Large-scale electrical resistivity tomography in the Cheb Basin (Eger Rift) at an International Continental Drilling Program (ICDP) monitoring site to image fluid-related structures T. Nickschick et al. 10.5194/se-10-1951-2019
- Multi-Level Gas Monitoring: A New Approach in Earthquake Research H. Woith et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.585733
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022