22 Oct 2018
Science report | 22 Oct 2018
Colorado Plateau Coring Project, Phase I (CPCP-I): a continuously cored, globally exportable chronology of Triassic continental environmental change from western North America
Paul E. Olsen et al.
Total article views: 2,670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,068 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,049 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Earliest Jurassic U-Pb ages from carbonate deposits in the Navajo Sandstone, southeastern Utah, USA J. Parrish et al. 10.1130/G46338.1
- First occurrence of Doswellia cf. D. kaltenbachi (Archosauriformes) from the Late Triassic (middle Norian) Chinle Formation of Arizona and its implications on proposed biostratigraphic correlations across North America during the Late Triassic W. Parker et al. 10.1080/02724634.2021.1976196
- LA-ICPMS U–Pb geochronology of detrital zircon grains from the Coconino, Moenkopi, and Chinle formations in the Petrified Forest National Park (Arizona) G. Gehrels et al. 10.5194/gchron-2-257-2020
- Regional correlation of the Sonsela Member (Upper Triassic Chinle Formation) and detrital U-Pb zircon data from the Sonsela Sandstone bed near the Sonsela Buttes, northeastern Arizona, USA, support the presence of a distributive fluvial system A. Marsh et al. 10.1130/GES02004.1
- Mega‐monsoon variability during the late Triassic: Re‐assessing the role of orbital forcing in the deposition of playa sediments in the Germanic Basin A. Bahr et al. 10.1111/sed.12668
- U-Pb zircon geochronology and depositional age models for the Upper Triassic Chinle Formation (Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA): Implications for Late Triassic paleoecological and paleoenvironmental change C. Rasmussen et al. 10.1130/B35485.1
- Hematite reconstruction of Late Triassic hydroclimate over the Colorado Plateau C. Lepre & P. Olsen 10.1073/pnas.2004343118
- Magnetostratigraphy of the Triassic Moenkopi Formation From the Continuous Cores Recovered in Colorado Plateau Coring Project Phase 1 (CPCP‐1), Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA: Correlation of the Early to Middle Triassic Strata and Biota in Colorado Plateau and Its Environs Z. Haque et al. 10.1029/2021JB021899
- Mapping Solar System chaos with the Geological Orrery P. Olsen et al. 10.1073/pnas.1813901116
- Northward dispersal of dinosaurs from Gondwana to Greenland at the mid-Norian (215–212 Ma, Late Triassic) dip in atmospheric p CO 2 D. Kent & L. Clemmensen 10.1073/pnas.2020778118
- Magnetochronology of the Entire Chinle Formation (Norian Age) in a Scientific Drill Core From Petrified Forest National Park (Arizona, USA) and Implications for Regional and Global Correlations in the Late Triassic D. Kent et al. 10.1029/2019GC008474
- Diffusive retention of carbon and nitrogen in a microcrystalline quartz-dominated chert: Implications for reconstructing Earth's ancient atmosphere E. Pettitt et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119572
- "Short" or "long" Rhaetian ? Astronomical calibration of Austrian key sections B. Galbrun et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103253
- Modeling the dynamics of a Late Triassic vertebrate extinction: The Adamanian/Revueltian faunal turnover, Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA R. Hayes et al. 10.1130/G47037.1
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022