02 Dec 2019
Science report | 02 Dec 2019
Scientific drilling of Lake Chalco, Basin of Mexico (MexiDrill)
Erik T. Brown et al.
Total article views: 1,089 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 912 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Holocene life and microbiome profiling in ancient tropical Lake Chalco, Mexico B. Moguel et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-92981-8
- Reconstructing the middle to late Pleistocene explosive eruption histories of Popocatépetl, Iztaccíhuatl and Tláloc-Telapón volcanoes in Central México I. Sunyé-Puchol et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2021.107413
- An ostracod-based record of paleoecological conditions during MIS6 and MIS5, from Lake Chalco, Basin of Mexico C. Chávez-Lara et al. 10.1007/s10933-022-00237-w
- Responses of testate amoebae assemblages (Amoebozoa: Arcellinida) to recent volcanic eruptions, inferred from the sediment record in Laguna Verde, southern Patagonia, Argentina F. Charqueño-Celis et al. 10.1007/s10933-021-00226-5
- Shallow structure of the Chalco and Xochimilco sub-basins (southern Mexico basin) based on wave propagation modelling and seismic data E. González-Flores et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2020.102722
- Environmental changes during MIS6-3 in the Basin of Mexico: A record of fire, lake productivity history and vegetation L. Martínez-Abarca et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2021.103231
- Evidence for stages of landscape evolution in Central Mexico during the late Quaternary from paleosol-pedosediment sequences S. Sycheva et al. 10.1017/qua.2021.73
- Evaluation of Lake Sediment Thickness from Water-Borne Electrical Resistivity Tomography Data J. Hoppenbrock et al. 10.3390/s21238053
Latest update: 22 May 2022