From glacial erosion to basin overfill: a 240 m-thick overdeepening–fill sequence in Bern, Switzerland
Total article views: 1,649 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2022)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2022)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,564 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,564 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Drilling Overdeepened Alpine Valleys (ICDP-DOVE): quantifying the age, extent, and environmental impact of Alpine glaciations F. Anselmetti et al. 10.5194/sd-31-51-2022
- Development of a Gilbert-type delta in the kame environment: An example from NE Poland T. Salamon & T. Zieliński 10.1016/j.sedgeo.2023.106484
- Drilling into a deep buried valley (ICDP DOVE): a 252 m long sediment succession from a glacial overdeepening in northwestern Switzerland S. Schaller et al. 10.5194/sd-32-27-2023
- Glaciofluvial sequences recording the Birrfeld Glaciation (MIS 5d–2) in the Bern area, Swiss Plateau J. Pfander et al. 10.1186/s00015-022-00414-z
- New vegetation history reconstructions suggest a biostratigraphic assignment of the lowermost Rodderberg interglacial (Germany) to MIS 11 P. Schläfli et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2022.107932
- Two glaciers and one sedimentary sink: the competing role of the Aare and the Valais glaciers in filling an overdeepened trough inferred from provenance analysis M. Schwenk et al. 10.5194/egqsj-71-163-2022
- Comparison of overdeepened structures in formerly glaciated areas of the northern Alpine foreland and northern central Europe L. Gegg & F. Preusser 10.5194/egqsj-72-23-2023
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023